Pages

Jan 12, 2014

New Role, Speaking Gig

Two developments for me in the past week:

New Role at Harvard: In addition to blogging here, for several years I have been contributing to the blog of the Digital Media Law Project, part of the Berkman Center for Internet and Society at Harvard Law School.  DMLP has now made me an "Affiliate Scholar" of the project, a role that continues my relationship with the Project and its staff. (Thanks to DMLP Director Jeff Hermes for his support.)

Speaking in Boston: In addition to my new affiliation with the university in Cambridge, I will be speaking down the road in Boston on March 24, at the AMA [American Marketing Association] Marketing Workshops. I will be speaking about the legal aspects of online marketing, at a session titled, "(A) Marketing Online, and In the Lines: Legal Aspects of Digital Marketing." (The session hasn't been added to the online schedule yet.; thanks to Marla Chupack for making the connection.) If you're in Boston area, I hope to see you.